It is essential for companies to protect their innovations and know-how in order to grow.
In addition, the development of information technology is now the most important challenge to overcome the recent mobility limitations imposed by the Covid-19 pandemic.
In addition to protecting intellectual property from the pitfalls of counterfeiting, it is now essential to maintain awareness of the particularities arising from the use of new technologies, including the management of all contractual relationships, which will be profoundly impacted and will be rethought in this new perspective.
Our consulting activities include:
- Registration of national, international and EU trademarks.
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for the exploitation of intellectual property rights (license and sale of trademarks, patents, copyrights and related rights, sponsorships etc.).
- National and international litigation, for interim measures and on the merits, in intellectual property, both in civil and criminal proceedings (registered or de facto trademarks, patents for inventions, designs and models, domain names; unfair competition, counterfeiting and related crimes).
- Drafting and negotiating contracts for software development and licensing.
- Advice on issues related to websites and their requirements, e-commerce, protection of personal data.
Review of contractual texts in relation to the impact of new technologies.